Pages

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Roughs of the new piece.

As promised I update this when I update my feed. The 2nd piece for Alice's Winter Wonderland show will be Alice surrounded by the faces in the flowers. Except since it's winter they're all dead and she is astonished - if not horrified.

I got the composition idea from my friend and former coworker Lauren Michaels. My model for this piece is my dear friend Ann Flynn. A talented actress and singer whose talent I can't describe in words.

So here's the two images - the first being the reference. The second being the rough of the image. Hope you enjoy!








So as you can see it's nowhere near being done or polished but you get the idea. I may mess with the facial expression a bit too.

Anyhoo that's it for me!
Zak
-- Posted from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment