Pages

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Forgoing the last piece.

So the last piece is giving me some issues so I'm moving on for the moment.

I got inspired after seeing Regina Spektor live in concert last night to go back to a concept I had way before this show idea. I've always wanted to remake the Queen of Hearts. This is the culmination of that idea and probably the fourth of the pieces.

The idea for them goes as follows.
Alice follows the White Rabbit.
Alice encounters the dead flowers frozen in winter.
Alice finds her way to the tree shortcut to the Queen's kingdom.
And finally the unforgiving Queen herself.

So without further adieu, the Queen herself in pencils.







I'm flirting with the idea of doing some tattoos on her arm to modern her up. Not sure what I'll do with that negative space at the top there.

That's all for now!
Peace
Zak

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment