Pages

Monday, November 2, 2009

Finally the scan!


Ok so here's the scan of the full completed piece! The first of four and I actually quite like this one. The first one of "Alice's Winter Wonderland" theme for December. I'm really excited for this show - we had a great time at the last one, and this one should rock too! If you're curious about the progress of this one or the ideas behind it I posted a blog earlier today so feel free to scroll down and dig it out!

These will be hanging up at Luxe De Vil Salon in the heart of Denver! My friends over there have done a smashing job of combining great art and amaaaazing hair stylings. Talented ladies to say the least and I'm flattered to be included in this show, and hopefully many others as they're right on the Santa Fe Art Walk downtown.

Their next show will be "X-Ray Sex." this Friday night Hosted by Sid Pink, X-Ray Sex will feature artworks by Michael Payne, with music provided by DJ Rockstar Aaron. I'll be down there throwing down with the cool kids - hope to see you there!

The next night we go to see Regina Spektor at the Fillmore. I think it's fair to say we're super stoked! Hope everyone out there is doing well!

zak

No comments:

Post a Comment