Pages

Thursday, April 1, 2010

New Business Cards!

So I felt it was finally freakin' time for a new business card. The skinny ones from last year were awesome, but I got some feedback that they get a little lost. So I went back to large style and I'm pretty dang stoked to see how they came out! They should be in the mail here in just a week or so. Right in time for COMICFEST! I am so super pumped it's not even funny! Getting to be in artist's alley at a Comic book convention is so much fun. Can't wait!

Anyways, here's the image I used for my business card design! I hope you all like it!



As always you can see the full image at My Deviant Art Site
A lot of people are already loving it, and I'm sure it's gonna get some good laughs!

I also recently took on a freelance gig for a good friend of mine to help him promote his online fantasy novel Spiderfingers which you can find at that link! The first image is of Alice, and she's definitely going to be a pain in the ass for some of the book's Gods here.



and here are some of the character designs that I did for her:


And like I said, I have full images available to see at My Deviant art Site

So that's it for me tonight!
I hope you all are doing wonderful and here's to good times!
God Bless,
Zak

No comments:

Post a Comment