Pages

Monday, January 2, 2012

Way Busy

The Black Keys - Run Right Back - I can't stop playing this album! SO FRESH!

I'm going to be ridiculously busy in the coming months. I am working on three different books in addition to my freelance work. Like right now I'm working on 60 t-shirt designs for a California shirt company... I'll sleep in August, maybe.

I also made an actual resolution of sorts this year... I'm going to Paris come hell or high water. It's been way too long since I've been out of the country & it was either that or Tokyo. So hopefully by this time next year I'll have a sketchbook full of beautiful women I've drawn at a bunch of different cafes. Romantic and crap!

Anyways, I can't post those yet so here's the banner I did for my timeline banner thing on FB. I had just seen The Adventures of Tin Tin and man I LOVE Herge's work. So I wanted to go back to doing stuff with those heavy blacks again.

I also did another one of me being lazy and NEVER defending the castle from a dragon but I didn't like the background as much. Plus I finally trimmed up so I don't look like a Medieval ruffian anymore. Just a modern day ruffian.


Yeah, I enjoyed drawing weird crap for my FB profile. It's a nice break from everything else on my plate... which you'll be hearing more about quite soon!

I hope everyone had a great New Years and Christmas. I was drunk off cake. So much cake....

Much love!
Zak

No comments:

Post a Comment