Pages

Thursday, October 14, 2010

The calm before the blog.

Why hello - glad you could make it back. I barely did after my trip to New York, but I'm more talking about how bloody exhausted I am than anything else. Man I'm wiped - so much that as I tried penciling new pages of Tokens Only I just had to quit about half way through. Ridiculous, I know, but I'm absolutely wiped out. I doubt I got even 10 hours of sleep the whole weekend.

Seriously though I have a lot of sketches and art I did while I was at NYCC and I'll post those tomorrow or the next day along with some tales of my experiences. Manhattan is never a let down, and I even got to troll around there the last day all by myself. Brilliant city to be in! Anyways, I have to go back to penciling Tokens Only and try not to pass out. 

But hey, for anyone who didn't get to check out http://Tokens-Only.com here's a preview of the first page anyways!

Hope all is well & God Bless!
Zak



Tokens Only Page 1 by ~spicypeanut on deviantART

No comments:

Post a Comment