Pages

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Zoroaster In Aethiopia Pages Are A Go!

So for the past few months I have been hard at work with my partner R.S. Carbonneau on his web comic: Zoroaster of Aeithiopia. It's an awesome concept about the world's first Monotheist that's coming together quite well if I say so myself. I think Richard really has a great idea and I'm more than honored to have been asked to be a part of it!

So without further adieu, I'd like for you to check out the comic: Zoroaster in Aethiopia

And I'll be posting the individual unlettered pages here once the run is finished. I don't want to spoil it for anyone!

My run starts on this page for anyone who wants to cut to the chase. But for continuity's (and your own enjoyment's!) sake, start at the beginning. It's a fun series to read!

No comments:

Post a Comment