Pages

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Thank You!

UPDATED WITH HOT NEW ILLUSTRATION ACTION! (in other words I didn't dig the old one much)

I just wanted to say a very special thank you to everyone who took some time to sit down with me at Comic Con in San Diego this year! I've gotten some great positive feedback and a lot of excellent critiques as well. I'm hitting the ground running with a few projects I had lined up before the con and some super fresh possibilities afterwards as well!

I'd also like to take some time to extend a super awesome thank you to all of you who have supported me through the years and continue to do so to this day. I hope my future endeavors will keep you a fan of the cartooning and illustration I've been doing. I aim to always improve and I hope it's been showing!

So again, thank you very much - you all are super awesome! And if you're just meeting me or discovering my art well don't be shy!

You can always follow me on twitter at http://twitter.com/spicypeanut
and on facebook at http://facebook.com/zaktastic

Any other inquiries (like if you want a super sweet commission!) can be made at Spicypeanut[at]gmail[dot]com

Thank you once again!
Zak Kinsella

1 comment:

  1. Hi Zak,

    Nice alien art. Cool piece from back in May too. That one reminded me a bit of a comic called "Mutant Texas." Ever heard of it? Worth a read!

    Keep up the great work!

    Ryan Claytor
    Elephant Eater Comics
    www.ElephantEater.com

    ReplyDelete