Pages

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Emerald City Comic Con

Like I was gonna leave y'all without some jams to read this to: Aloe Blacc - I Need a Dollar

This Friday (holy crap!) I'll be in Seattle for Emerald City Comic Con! I'll be sharing table F-07 with my writer Zutroy... I mean Nick Salmon! We'll be debuting the newest issue of our creator owned opus Midspace! I'll also be taking commissions at and before the show, so if you would like one either hit me up at the show OR you can email me in advance at spicypeanut[at]gmail[dot]com and I can get started on it early! They usually come out a lot better that way, so if you're so inclined feel free to do it up! We look forward to all of your smiling faces!

Here's a fancy dan map of where we'll be exactly at the convention center!


 And without further delay are some preview pages of that wonderful new issue of Midspace! Enjoy!




Remember to click to make'em bigger!

Seeya there!
Zak


No comments:

Post a Comment