Pages

Friday, August 24, 2012

Aurora Rise

This weekend I'll be taking part in two very big charity events here in Denver. The first is at 3 Kings Tavern TONIGHT starting at 8pm. You can find out more information about the show and the benefit concert we're putting on at the like here:  RISE!

I'll have these two pieces up that will be auctioned off at a later date in support of the Aurora Families by the Denver Comic Con.



The next big show is Saturday and Sunday. It's called Aurora Rise and it'll be at ALL C'S Comics! I'll be there on Saturday doing sketches and all the proceeds of those go to the charity for the victims in Aurora. So come on out and have a good time with us! Here's some more info:


I've donated this Johann Kraus piece for the silent auction:


Thanks and I hope to see ya there!




No comments:

Post a Comment