Pages

Monday, July 27, 2009

Waiting for the plane

And here I sit by myself waiting for my flight back to Denver. I had a great time at The San Diego Comic Con. I have a metric ton of work to get done when I get home. I'll be finishing and finally posting my pages for Zoroaster in the next week or so, then I start work on Squared Circle. During that time I have my contributions to the Squidworks "Cheesecake" book and and bunch of other one offs that I'm excited about.

Buuuuut unfortunately we're being evacuated from the San Diego airport so I cannot blather on about upcoming stuffs for a bit. Yeah.... Just get me out of this airport already! Ok more art coming up soon. Oh! Someone wanted a commission of the Sniper from Team Fortress 2 - I don't think I have your card from the Con, so get at me and we'll do it. Sorry somehow it got lost in the shuffle. Anycrap - peace

Zak

-- Post From My iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment