Pages

Monday, June 8, 2009

Sargeras

First off - this is Sargeras - or rather the Avatar of Sargeras. Done for Sketchyscribbles blog round 6 in the Deities category. He's a super badass from The World of Warcraft. The only other deities I really give a crap about (aside from the big God man). So that was my natural choice. And yes I play WOW - I've been angling to get a job a Blizzard for awhile now actually. Anyhoo..

Sorry about that delay there folks - my life just got a little busy there. And it still is, but that's a good thing! I'm working heavily on a fill in on a web comic called Zoroaster! I have a 7 page script I'm working with and I'm doing the pencils, inks and colors. So it's a bit of a beast for me, but I'm having a lot of fun with it! But in the meanwhile I'll try to be posting up little illustrations I've done here and there for commission and what not.

No comments:

Post a Comment