Pages

Monday, April 27, 2009

Sketchblog Monday

So in light of getting absolutely nothing done tonight, I decided to do some sketches that would fill my need to post something online. I might even start it up as an often thing for Mondays. Who knows! Anyhoo - off to the goods:





First one is a one off of me as a scientist I was going to use for the header - but I'm not feeling my inking job is up to par. Ah well!






I usually watch Monday Night RAW as I draw... so occasionally you're gonna see a wrestler on here!





I really do love the game Mirror's Edge - so Faith here is having some fun on the run.






And finally this will be the image I'm using on the back of my business cards. I think it'll look badass once it's all finished.

And that's all I have for tonight! Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment